Monday, October 26, 2009

We love our beautiful San Francisco.

I love posting vintage photos for you guys, but this fine Monday I have something a little extra special. Greg showed this to me last night, and I was completely entranced. Vintage footage of San Francisco, shot on Super 8, with a dreamy modern soundtrack by Air. You'll see it all, the iconic cable cars, Coit Tower, Chinatown, the Bay Bridge, Lombard Street and of course the lovely Golden Gate bridge. This is my city as it was in 1958. Happy Monday!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. wow this is so cool! makes me even more excited to visit next year! i love the bit with lombard st, i have a postcard of it that my grandma sent from this era and it looks so cute with the old cars etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss san francisco soo bad! i love sf!

    ReplyDelete