Thursday, February 25, 2010

ROOT FOR THE CUTE! Vote Wolfie!

OK, we interrupt the usual bloggie goodness for a bit of shameless self promotion. Or rather, the fact that I'm pimpin' out my child for a photo contest to win a college scholarship!!



Every since he was a wee lad people have always told me that Wolfie was a very cute/unique looking kid and should model. That's kind of not my bag, so I always laughed and said thanks, but left it at that. Then my friend sent me a link to this "Cutest Kid" contest being held by Next Direct (a Euro clothing company that is launching in the US). The winning child will win a $100,000 college scholarship—and suddenly this whole "cute kid" thing started to sound a little more interesting. So here I am, asking my lovely readers if you could spare a minute to vote for my boy. The contest is on Facebook, however you do not have to be a Facebook member. You just need a valid email address! Apparently you can also vote multiple times if you have more than one email addy. It literally takes 30 seconds.
*sigh*
I'm shameless huh? Well....the boy's gotta go to college right??

Click to:


Feel free to pass this link along! I'm trying to get the boy in the Top 50. He's currently one Huntly, one Hampton and a handful of Skye's away from crackin' the Top 50:

http://apps.facebook.com/next_direct/gallery/show_entry/5133

Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

  1. I voted! He's adorable and I love those big fluffy curls! I wish I had hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted.
    He is so dang adorable and I'm a big fan of the curly hairs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bunch of votes from me: how could i resist? thats such a great prize and such a deserving cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well since penelope is not old enough :) i voted! now if he wins Pip gets his autograph, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. All voted and convinced you've got a winner there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you thank you!!! You guys rock!!!
    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some more votes from me. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaahhh he is such a cutie!
    Hope he wins, such a great prize from Next.
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pic of him in the Paul Frank T is amazing. I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wolfie is so gorgeous - he MUST win! My 4 email addresses = 4 votes. Go Wolfie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!!! Just went to vote today, he's top 50! Go Wolfie! I could totally see him in Stella on a huge poster in front of the Gap! Good Luck Wolfie!

    ReplyDelete