Thursday, February 25, 2010

ROOT FOR THE CUTE! Vote Wolfie!

OK, we interrupt the usual bloggie goodness for a bit of shameless self promotion. Or rather, the fact that I'm pimpin' out my child for a photo contest to win a college scholarship!!



Every since he was a wee lad people have always told me that Wolfie was a very cute/unique looking kid and should model. That's kind of not my bag, so I always laughed and said thanks, but left it at that. Then my friend sent me a link to this "Cutest Kid" contest being held by Next Direct (a Euro clothing company that is launching in the US). The winning child will win a $100,000 college scholarship—and suddenly this whole "cute kid" thing started to sound a little more interesting. So here I am, asking my lovely readers if you could spare a minute to vote for my boy. The contest is on Facebook, however you do not have to be a Facebook member. You just need a valid email address! Apparently you can also vote multiple times if you have more than one email addy. It literally takes 30 seconds.
*sigh*
I'm shameless huh? Well....the boy's gotta go to college right??

Click to:


Feel free to pass this link along! I'm trying to get the boy in the Top 50. He's currently one Huntly, one Hampton and a handful of Skye's away from crackin' the Top 50:

http://apps.facebook.com/next_direct/gallery/show_entry/5133

Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

  1. I voted! He's adorable and I love those big fluffy curls! I wish I had hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted.
    He is so dang adorable and I'm a big fan of the curly hairs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bunch of votes from me: how could i resist? thats such a great prize and such a deserving cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well since penelope is not old enough :) i voted! now if he wins Pip gets his autograph, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. All voted and convinced you've got a winner there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you thank you!!! You guys rock!!!
    YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some more votes from me. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pic of him in the Paul Frank T is amazing. I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wolfie is so gorgeous - he MUST win! My 4 email addresses = 4 votes. Go Wolfie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!!! Just went to vote today, he's top 50! Go Wolfie! I could totally see him in Stella on a huge poster in front of the Gap! Good Luck Wolfie!

    ReplyDelete