Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 delayed.


Well well, my New Year posting plans have gone a bit haywire. I've come down with a mega ghastly cold—sniffles, achey body and a hacking cough that wracks me bones. Waaah! Not how I was envisioning ringing in 2010. I refuse to let it get me down, however. So while my latest update will just have to wait a bit I'm too too achey to wish you all a most HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us, but I have the feeling it's going to be a good one.

much love,
alex

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. aww poor chicken, i hope you're feeling better soon. rest lots and drink plenty of water and hot lemon, honey and bourbon cocktails.

    *sends you some e-chicken soup*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet babe. sorry to hear that you are feeling so awful. i must say, if this is you sick, you sure do look perty!!!!!!! leave it to the fabulous alex to look gorgeous while feelin' so bad!

    happy new year, girlie!!!!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There...
    My California Friend!
    So sad you are under the weather...
    but I do adore your New Year's headband!
    Hope you feel all better soon!
    Here's to the BEST year ever for us both!
    XXOOXX
    I think you are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better sweet girlie! Happy New Year <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your necklace is awsummm!!
    Love your blog :)
    Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. not many people can look as cute as you while still being deathly ill! As for me, even when i'm well people ask if i'm sick. pooh!

    ReplyDelete