Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heading to the Summit.


Whooo weeee! I'm Summit bound! Alt. Design Summit, that is. It's a super groovy lifestyle and design conference happening this weekend in Salt Lake City. A tad geeky for sure, but in all the best ways. I'm super excited. Boatloads of awesome bloggers I love will be there: dooce, design*sponge, notcot,
sfgirlbybay, oh joy, making it lovely....the list goes on and on! I'm totally looking forward to hobnobbin' about with my lovely pal Leslie. She and I are going there to soak up some knowledge and , ya know, pimp out Modern Kiddo a bit.

But now the big question—what to wear??

Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

  1. Loving this whole outfit! The tights and boots are fab. Happy summit-ing. Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! we used to have a PanAm flight bag just like that! I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great outfit, thanks for your comments, they really are quite cool tags. have a great day,(when your not being washed away by the rain, actually could you send some our way, we really need it!!!!)Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am following you galexiegirl.. =) i liked ur blogstyle.i hope u visit me one day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Strawberry Lemonade...please do tell me...is that YOU all dressed up like a grooooovy girl in that picture?
    If it is...
    I am flying to meet you right now!!!!!
    Oh my gosh!
    Even if it isn't you...
    I still want to fly to meet you cause you are truly the groooooooviest gal I know!
    XOOOXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have that Pan Am bag too (then it was stolen from my car - not nice :(

    Can't wait to hear about SLC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that Pan Am bag, too. They gave them away at the Catch Me if You Can premiere. Love it...and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...I so remember those Pam Am bags. I use to have one and a United. Those were our school bags when I was growing up. BTW, I'm one of your fellow classmates in BYW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! can't wait to hear about it!! what an amazing opportunity. :-) (and dude, that bag and your outfit? unbelievable. :-)

    danielle thompson

    ReplyDelete
  10. next year we will have to go together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit is gorgeous! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! That bag brings back memories of being a little gril and wanting to be a stewardess!

    ReplyDelete