Sunday, January 10, 2010

Best of Strawberry Lemonade: Part 2

Hey gang. OK, so here is the last round of my Lemonade 2009 Link Round Up—these posts are all eye candy (meaning you can breeze through 'em pretty quickly!). Lots of pretty pictures and some little animated videos that I worked on last year. I'm feeling much better, so we'll be back to regular posting again this week! Whoo hoo!


Slim Aarons & the Beautiful People

Slim Aarons photos perfectly captured the jet set era of the 50s and 60s.
See the full post here.


Vintage Stewardess


One of my early posts was on my obsession with vintage airline fashion. This remains one of the most popular posts of the year (I think it shows up on Google when you search for vintage stewardess gear!). Flying the friendly skies!
See the full post here.


Mommy Dearest Style.

I have a fascination with model Siri Tollerand. She always does the quirkiest fashion photo shoots. Like this one.
See the original post here.

A Girl Without Freckles is Like A Night Without Stars.

I love freckles. Nothing is happier or cuter to me than a dusting of freckles sprinkled across a girl's nosey. As before, this set of pretty photos is dedicated to my favorite frecklewonder, Jenny. See the original post here.


The 1970s Knew How To Party.

Back in July I hit the vintage photo jackpot with these images from the 1970s. This seemingly innocent image of two dudes getting their hair curled is from a night of pure early 70s bacchanalian excess. To see other fun 70s pix and a link to the 70s rager, browse theoriginal post here.

Made for Each Other. My TV Spots.
When I'm not hanging out here at Strawberry Lemonade, I'm a Creative at an Ad Agency in San Francisco. Last year I got to work on some very cool stuff with some rad celebrities (Jay Z, Fergie, Kanye....holla!) but it was a little animated lightbulb that stole my heart and became my favorite project of the year! I created five TV spots for Frito Lay Chips & Dips. Here are three of them. I hope you like 'em too!








Watch them all here (there are two more and I promise they're super cute!).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Those commercials are SO adorable! Love the light bulb one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so LOVE the colors of the first one! the combo of red and aqua is one of my faves.

    love the freckled girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool commercials! You're so lucky you get to work on fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - those Frito Lay spots are the BEST commercials. They just left me so darn smily - not something I can say for most commercials...

    ReplyDelete