Friday, November 13, 2009

Link Dinks for Friday.

OOOOoh friends, THANK GAWD IT'S FRIDAY!! Even if it's Friday the 13th. Here are some things that were catching my eye this week:

The adorable Sally Jane Vintage posted this image the other day and I was instantly mitten. It captures everything I love about autumn perfectly! Her blog always has the most inspirational vintage.


Giddy Giddy
I recently met a totally groovy couple who are parents at Wolfie’s school. They’re the kind of folks that make you think, “Heck I would want to be their friend even if I didn’t have kids!”


Besides being super nice, Teri and Kenny are totally creative and run their own business, Giddy Giddy. Teri is really talented and she creates the sweetest felt hair clips, bags, and awesome hanger dealies to store your hair clips on (sooooo cute! check out the sillhouette one on their website. LOVE it!) and more. I’m telling you even if you don’t have a child you will want one some of this stuff. Check them out HERE. Teri also has a fun blog over here.





Pretty Dress
Lord help me how I wish I were a size XS. Not because I want to be a skinny minnie, but because then I could bid on this FABULOUS vintage dress! How space-age and dreamy is this sucka??



Smelly Markers Rule!


I was at Staples the other day and spied these Mr. Sketch markers. OH MY LORDY how it took me back. They still smell as awesome as they did when I was in kindergarten. I had so much fun sharing them Wolfie. The brown is cinnamon but I remember it as being root beer flavored and it still smells like root beer to me. Wolfie and I both had little dots of marker on our noses from sniffing while we drew! Get your own set HERE.


The First Decade in 7 Minutes
Newsweek has produced a video that recaps the last decade in seven minutes. It’s part of their series 20/10: The Decade In Rewind which takes a look at the biggest moments in the first ten years of the 21st Century. Pretty fascinating stuff. It's amazing to think of how many things have happened it 10 short years. WATCH HERE.

Dats all for now folks. Have an amazing weekend!
xoxo,
alex

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. hey Lady Alex, I hope U are well & I'm off to ur fI hope ur having a wonderful weekend btw I will be posting my anticipated Lagelle hat giveaway on my blog tomorrow.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete