Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Purple Reign.

My very first favorite color, when I was a little girl, was purple. Purple eventually gave way to pink and then red and blue took their place at the top of the list. But there is something about purple that always pulls me back. I wouldn't say it's my favorite color, but I still really love it. Purple gets a bad rap sometimes (all those dalliances with the wizard-n-crystals set, doncha know) but at its best i think its moody and regal and perty as can be.



Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. ooooh delish pictures! it took me a long time to get past the hippie associations of purple, but i have embraced it and i think my wardrobe is better for it. i like the diversity of purple, as you say is can be regal or faffy and girly and pastel, or complex and aubergine. its got a lot going on.

    also my tap dance shoes are covered in purple glitter so it couldn't possibly be bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is one of my favorite colors! Love these pictures...so full of life, and warmth. Very girly, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too adore the purple and have been craving that color for awhile. In fact I bought a purple dress for GGS!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pilgrim: You have purple tap dance shoes??? We are a match made in heaven!!!!

    Selma: Thank you lady! I know purple can be totally special huh!

    Leslie: Oooh I can't wait to see your dressie!!

    ReplyDelete