Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brown paper packages tied up with string!



Let's talk presents, people. I have to say I love wrapping gifts. When I found out that kooky Candy Spelling had an entire room devoted to wrapping gifts I thought, "THAT would be AWESOME!!!!" I love finding cool paper, pretty ribbons and making little gift tags. I'll take fancy wrapping paper (with metallic embellishments or groovy graphics) but I also love simple craft paper with a little bit of twine. I get so obsessed with pretty paper that after xmas I skedaddle to the stores to scoop up all the sale paper. Among my faves are the Martha Stewart wrapping papers at K-Mart and the wrapping paper that Old Navy makes. For some reason Old Navy's is hard to find, but it's nice and thick and has cool designs. How about you guys? Have you posted any prezzie pictures? I'd love to see!






I still have loads of wrapping to do, but here are some of ours from last year:








Images: 1, 2, 3a, 3, 4

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. i have that same martha wrap from kmart! LOVES it! It's pretty good quality too! I am gonna try to stock up at the end of the season this year!

    i love all your doo dads on the top of the presents. you rock, girl!

    ReplyDelete