Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Kitschmas.

Whooo weee! The Christmas countdown is on! I have been work work workin' but we're getting ready for our trip to Michigan and my last day of work is tomorrow. I'm ready to throw myself head first into the Christmas spirit and I'm taking YOU with me, my loves! Just look at these fabulous creations from 1968 & 1969.


I am koo koo for this little gingham house—but how curious that the only thing that is edible is the frosting roof!!

Look at these clever wall hangings made out of plastic cups with a little ball ornament inside them. Totally space age and totally easy peasy, huh.


I swear that last photo looks totally like something out of a Kate Spade layout, huh. Looooove it! More to come, prettie kitties. Stay tuned!

Images: Flickr

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. It is a little odd that the only thing you can eat on that "ginger bread" house is frosting....but I would gladly do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Those stockings are cute.. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep. you've just killed me with cuteness. especially with those reindeer in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple Deer: I know, is so weird....i have visions of kids sneakily swiping the roof with their fingers and gobbling it down!!

    Vintage Amethyst: So cute huh! I love the flowers on the sides...so sweet!

    Daniella: Thanks lady!! You too! One of the best parts of 2009 was meeting you and all the other BYW-ers!

    ms-pooka: Hey!!! aw I need to pop over to your world and check in girlie. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet fam!!

    ReplyDelete