Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hide yer 'stash.

Last christmas Greg got me some fake stick-on moustaches and we cracked up wearing them and sticking them all over the house (you'll see my Vivienne Westwood book got the 'stash treatment further down the pics). I have to say I think stylized lil moustaches are kind of rad. Maybe it's an old fondness for Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot or the fact that it still makes me giggle when people draw moustaches on fashion magazine photos. I dunno. I'm just kind of loving the fashion 'stash trend!



Get your own personal 'stash over here: Tatty Devine moustache necklaces: 1 and 2; moustache ring 1 and 2; moustache coffee cup/drinking glass 1 and 2; moustache band aids 1; moustache key holder 1; jack spade moustache gloves 1; Queen with Moustache tee 1;

Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. I am actually buying Ruby(my 13 y o)a box of wax gum mustaches for x-as prezzies for her pals...they have them over at Nostalgic Candy for a reasonable sum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha this is awesome. Love the cat pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I knew mo's were going to be so cool, I wouldn't have bothered with laser-removal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks so much for stopping by Alex!! I just realized today too that i've been following (and giggling) over all your tweets, they make me smile! ...but I hadn't been on your blog in a while either... i'll be stopping by more often!

    Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love moustaches. I think I will try to paint some cups with it - as a christmas gift - like these above. Thank you for this great inspriration. Ah, and if you need the mustache-postcards, maybe you will find inspiration in my shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good mo' muster, alex! :{) <-- thats a moustached smiley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moustache Galore :) Love the Charlie Chaplin style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the glove with the moustache and the cat! I recently did a Christmas photo shoot for my friends where they all donned moustaches--it just made it so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something about the mo image on anything other than a cute males face makes me giggle. Except the fake mo my son had in his schoolbag that made me scream (black and hairy)
    November was M0-vember in Melbourne, and maybe other cities too. Mo's of all shapes and sizes on thousands of guys, all for charity.
    I rather like this Beard and Mo-alphabet on my lovely friends blog- http://georgielove.blogspot.com/2009/12/perfect-for-movember.html
    Thanks for finding cool and colourful things to show and tell, it's always great to check out the coolness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely cute post! I especially heart that moustache ring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You forgot the Stashe Bunny! http://www.strangekiss.com/Plush-Labbit-Mustache-Version-p-17242.html

    ReplyDelete