Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Most Bad Ass Elementary Around

The amazing kids over at PS22 in New York City are at it again. They never cease to make me smile and while it sounds cheesy I'm always reminded of the part in How the Grinch Stole Christmas when his heart grows "two sizes that day!" Listening to the purity of their sweet voices and seeing the joy & pride in their faces just makes me SO HAPPY I feel like I could burst. If you don't like this then I say you have a heart made of stone people! This is their rendition of Lady Gaga WHICH RULES! But I also love their versions of Journey's Don't Stop Believin', Coldplay's Viva La Vida, and Fleetwood Mac's Landslide and Forever Young by Alphaville. Their teacher Mr. B is pretty fab.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I secretly still love journey so this was the MOST fun. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aside from feeling like i'm going to have a pms-cry, these make me miss being in school. and in choir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That TOTALLY gave me the chills - Love it!

    ReplyDelete