Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love colors.

I love colored tights. You can be wearing the most boring, drab dress ever...but add some brightly colored stockings? BLAMO! You'll look cute as can be. My favorite colors are bold and bright: red, purple, blues, greens. I love welovecolors, Hue and old navy tights. Modcloth also has super cute patterned tights. How about you? What are your favorite colors to sport? (and by "you" I am not talking to you crazy tights fetish freaker dudes, mmmkay?)


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. I need me some colored tights & quick! So freakin' cute. I just have brown & black now, but have been focusing on the patterns. Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love this post, this is one of my favourite looks for autumn/winter. there are some wonderful photographs here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I take it you get alot of comments from guys who like tights?? Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I'm male and do love opaque tights, though I don't know why other than infind them comfortable. I do like to wear them when lounging at home, but mostly wear them for ballet class. I don't wear them for anything else. But I do find it unfair that women can pillage and plunder anything they like out of a male wardrobe, but if a man likes to wear something comfortable like a pair of tights and that is UNACCEPTABLE???!!! Something is very wrong there...

    ReplyDelete