Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Morton Salt Girl Ain't Got Nothin' on Me Today.



Good golly Miss Molly it is rainin' something fierce over here. When the weather guy says, "Rain storms expected" i usually take it with a grain of salt. Half the time they're totally wrong (and our weather is so wonky you just never know what yer gonna get) but today?? INSANITY. Wolfie has the stomach flu, so I'm working from home today and man-oh-man is it ever blustery. We ran out to get some saltines and other sicky provisions and I thought Wolfie was going to pull a Mary Poppins on me and fly away.



While we're on the topic of rain, one of my favorite sites is "Umbrella Today?" which is a super simple little free app that will text you in the morning and remind you take your umbrella if it looks like rain. It's usually really accurate (although today when I got my text, "You might want to consider bringing your umbrella today" and then looked outside and saw the gail winds and sheets of rain whipping all over the place it kinda made me wanna let rip with a "No shit Sherlock!!"). Get it HERE. It's actually pretty swell.



I need to update these photos with what is currently going on outside....perfect day to cuddle up on the couch and watch cartoons. If only I didn't still have to work. Sigh.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. aren't you the cutest!!!!!
    love that umbrella. i have a similar one, but no pretty blue bits, it's just clear. so fun!
    sorry to hear that the wolf is sick. henry has been too, but no stomach stuff, just an absolutely loud, scratchy, relentless, gagging cough. i actually think it's given me a headache, i hope that doesn't sound heartless! i mean, it really has, it's sooooo loud, poor thing.
    here's hoping these boys feel better soon.
    xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear Wolfie not been well, hope he feels better soon.

    Just wanted to say I always look forward to your posts and I seriously love those red boots.
    x

    ReplyDelete