Thursday, October 1, 2009

Style Files: Chanelling Goofy Grape


I realized the other day that I haven't done one of these in a while. I've kinda been digging purple over the past year or so and I fell in love with this dressie. I wish it was a teensy bit shorter, but I don't want to mess with the cool dip dye effect...








Here are the deets. You might be pleasantly surprised that this whole outfit came from super affordable stores. I sure was:
+ Simply Vera by Vera Wang dress
+ Boots, which I love and are SO comfy, Mudd from Kohls (who knew??)
+ Cardigan, Target
+ Necklace, thrifted


xoxo,
alex

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. And Goofy Grape mug from Leo Burnett Ad Agency, circa 1978. I don't even want to think about the tons of sugar water my brothers and I imbibed over that summer to get the whole set! My tongue is turning purple just looking at that great plastic mug.

    OFF TO EBAY I GO TO RECAPTURE MY CHILDHOOD.

    Again.

    Oh, and the outfit is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been a slut for purple lately- can't get enough!!!! i love those boots. wantie wantie wantie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu are both amazing. And yep, that's me Goofy Grape! I have the whole Goofy clan in mug form.

    And Tracy....hahaha, slut for purple. You makea me laugh!

    ReplyDelete