Tuesday, August 11, 2009

He's a right proper animal, he is.

Lawwwwwdy! Work is kicking my sweet lil booty these past two weeks. I was there til 1:30am tonight. It's insanely late but I'm so tired that I can't actually sleep. I'm afraid to type too much, because my brain is mush right now, but I wanted to share these charming lil prints with you. I saw them first on my friend Tracy's blog, Shutterbean. [As an aside, Tracy is an insanely talented cook and if you are looking to be inspired, be sure to check her out! Her food photography is pretty amazing and always makes me want to give the recipes a try.]

So take a gander at this fun animal artwork, created by the lovely Ryan and Lucy at Berekely Illustration. I love how proper and suave these little guys are. I'm partial to the gentlemanly racoon, but you pretty much can't beat a Big Cat with an Eye Patch, now can you?






You can buy prints for a very affordable price (as low as 10 smackers!) on their Etsy Shop. If you had to choose one of these elegant gents, which would be your pick??

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. Oh poor you! I hope you had a rest over the weekend??
    These guys are great... they look very stiff upper lip old chap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fan-tastic! I think I've seen this raccoon guy in the reading room of the BPL. Hope you get some rest and things settle down at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! I just love that squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I'm torn between the raccoon and the squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alex, 1:30 in the morning?!?!?!?!!?!!?
    no wonder we haven't been hearing from you.
    i sure hope work eases up soon!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I love the raccoon! Really nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They make me giggle!!! i'm so smitten with mine! Are you gonna get some?! Which one would Wolfie pick?

    the shark one is hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  8. i couldn't resist ordering a stack of these.

    ReplyDelete