Monday, August 17, 2009

Vintage Vogue, Dahhhling.

To combat my slovenly weekend, bumming around, I present the posh world of Dior and Elsa Schiaparelli. Look how chic these lovely ladies of Vogue are! The fine gals over at My Vintage Vogue have an AMAZING collection of vintage Vogue magazines and kindly share the best of their photos with us. While I know that underneath it all they wore insane girdles and whatnot, it does make you yearn for the days when ladies were ladies, no? Look at these gorgeous gals:










Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Yes, where have all the ladies gone? Great photos despite the pain and torture it took to look so glamorous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have almost all of those images saved on my computer as inspiration!

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, "my vintage vogue" is a fabulous website.
    I especially like the picture shot in front of the tower Eiffel.

    Your blog is also very nice.

    ReplyDelete