Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's time to retro LIMBO!

Yes dolls,  I've been a little quiet lately but I promise I'm gonna make it up to you. Just you wait. We begin with a fun retro photo set that just makes me sooooo very happy. Sure you've seen vintage photos from the 60s. And sure you've seen some vintage photos of parties. But have you ever seen vintage photos of a 60s LIMBO PARTY?? Oh ho ho, I thought not my friends. Cue the Harry Belafonte and lets limber up.










Images: From the fabulous Flickr of Fernando W I believe this party is in Germany too.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. I'm thinkin' YOU should host one of these bad-boys! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! I like that the first guy demonstrates that it's possible to limbo while smoking. I would not have thought it possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Alexandra! I love all things 60s and thus adore this post! I also want to say thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate it and want you to know how much I enjoy Strawberry Lemonade! I'm going to be making some layout changes to Little Hen Designs and will definitely be linking your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel: My thoughts exactly!

    WannabeMommy: I know, right??? I love that you were at the Madonna Inn woman. Pictures perhaps???

    parallel-botany: I know.....that is one of my favorites!

    Little Hen Designs: Oh thank you so much sweet gal! The feeling is mutual!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete