Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vintage Inspired Illustrator

Swedish illustrator Ingela P Arrhenius loves the 50s and 60s as much as I do...so it's no big surprise that I think her work is cute as a button. All the illustrations are straight out of the pages of a vintage kid's book (EEP! I forgot to post Storybook Tuesday...I'll hop to it, pinkie swear peeps). Anyway, Ingela does these fun patterns that are used for textiles and also maintains a really fun and colorful blog too. Be sure to check out the June 16 post where she features some of her fave vintage patterns (from skirts she owns). Cool stuff.








Come July you'll be able to buy some of her prints (see below!) at Happy Spaces online UK gallery.

Images: Ingela P Arrhenius.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. It's no big surprise then that I LOVE these too! The pink and black kitchen design (with the salt) is super fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I really love these! So much happiness in them and I've always have a thing for vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love these too, especially the bunnies!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ingela P Arrhenius. she makes such beautiful things.
    You have a nice blog anyway. I came onto it by accident when I was searching a picture. I look a little further!

    ReplyDelete