Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Friday, Let's Get Random!

Here is a lil mish-mash of 5 things that are making me smile.

1. PASTEL ANIMALS.
It's wrong, I know....but they look like little fanciful puffs of cotton candy. Don't worry, I would never dye my pets.




2. CUTE SOCKS AND SHOES.
I love wearing little socks with shoes. A little girlie. A lotta flirty. And if you're like me and your feet get ripped up whenever you wear shoes with no socks, then it's also a little bit practical!




3. THIS SWEET LITTLE LONER ROSE.
Noooo i'm not talking about me. Hyuck hyuck. OK, so the left side of our house is pretty much a bit of a no-mans land. Not much going on. We store firewood there. It's very narrow...just a rickety old fence. We rarely go over there, and yet somehow despite constant neglect, this rose bush always manages to bloom fabulously. I always forget it's over there, and then it surprises me with a luscious bloom.




I should have been wearing crazy red lipstick to match, no?


4. MY BLYTHE DOLLS.
Some say creepy, I saw faaabulous. With their changable eye color (blue! green! orange! pink!) they always make me smile. I have about 9 of them. Alas, only one Kenner.



5. HUGE CHUNKY RHINESTONE NECKLACES.
Over the top and AWESOME. And yes I wore my crazy vintage stunner with a pair of jeans. Who says a casual gal can't sport some Royal Jewels?? The other necklaces are from the spectacularly over-the-top Tom Binns. Can I just say these photos of me are from last spring and I swear this past year has aged me something fierce! Drat...





HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Love the randomness! Those chunky necklaces are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day. One day you will grow tired of those sexiest-sandal-shoes-EVER. And then you will give them to me. And every night, I pray that day will come soon. - Kelly N

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through Susannah - Ink On My Fingers (a current unraveller). Can I just say I adore everything about you and your blog! I love your style. I LOVE, LOVE that green necklace you're wearing. Did you make it?

    The outfit you're wearing is exactly what I've had in mind for creating a painting/work uniform for myself (with the exception of the heels). You've inspired me to continue on that quest to design and put together a look. I want to be adorable while I'm sweating and transforming clients walls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so many AWESOME things! i love your pineapple bag first of all <333 i'm SO going to try out that socks with shoes thing! and i'm so jealous, i love blythe and wish i had one so they could all be friends :D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur blog! thanx 4 the visit & comment chica:-) I'm followin ur blog now <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU Amy!

    Kelly, these shoes would look hot on you but alas I will never give them up!!! haha

    shaktispace, thank you! I'd love to see what you came up with for your cute painting outfit! thanks for popping over here.

    chickendinner, aw thanks!! pineapple handbags make me smile too.

    lady lagelle, yer the best you stylish lady!

    ReplyDelete