Monday, June 8, 2009

Style Files: Feeling Darker


The weather has been a little dreary and usually it makes me want to dress in vibrant colors...but I guess I was having a New York Moment (whatever that means...not like New Yorkers only dress in black...). My eyes have been bugging me so I've been wearing my glasses to give the ol contacts a rest. Plus they make me look so smaht.







+ Dress, H & M sale rack for $8
+ Sex and the City
Carrie belt
+ Black cardigan, Ze Gap

+ Black Cut-Out Oxford Heels, Tahari (surprisingly comfy thanks to a hidden platform)
+ Vintage Louis Vuitton bag, rich lady cast-off at garage sale (the zipper is busted but what do I care! Woot)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. shoes = bad ass

    very lois lane off the anti depressants.

    love it. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Holly you made me spit my drink. hahahaha. Love it! Thank you lady!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dress. I wish Denver has an H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that "dark colors" to you is a dress that has hot pink in it!

    We need to meet one day.

    ReplyDelete